2. BROWSE TO THE WEBSITE
3.1 DATA AND INFORMATION COLLECTED
• The use of our Services requires the collection of certain Personal Data or User Identification Information (PII). Personal data includes data or information that identifies a person, such as a name, email address, or other data that may reasonably be associated with a person's identity, such as a mobile phone number. This data can be used to identify a user in a unique way, among other things, for the purpose of displaying targeted ads, messages, or content.
• Data not necessarily associated with a natural person's identity can also be collected, including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browsers, operating system, cookies, advertising IDs, device type, etc.
• The Website Registration process and the use of our services require the provision of a minimum amount of personal data as described in section 5.
• The Website collects the information you provide when downloading and using it. Registering at encantadohairandbeauty.com is optional. However, some of the features or services offered may not be available to unregistered users.
• In addition, the Website may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device, the unique device ID, mobile device IP address, operating system, browsers, and information about how the Website is used.
• When using the Website, GPS (or similar) technology may determine your current location to identify the area where you are displaying relevant messages / data / custom features.
3.2 PURPOSE OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
The personal data stated by the user / member anywhere on the Website is for the sole purpose of safeguarding the functioning of the services provided and the legality of the transactions concerned and may not be used by any third party without respecting the provisions of Law 2472/97. , Data Protection Directive (95/46 / EC), ePrivacy directive (2002/58 / EC, am. 2009/136 / EC) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679, as currently in force on the protection of personal data processing character. Finally, by using the Website's services, other information may be requested or collected for statistical purposes, which are however disconnected from the user's personal data in accordance with the law on personal data protection.
3.3 EXCLUSION PROCEDURE
1. The user may request an opt-out of data collection and / or deletion of data collected so far by sending an email to our email address.
2. Opt out of Google Cookies data collection by modifying your personal settings in Google's Ads Settings.
3. Opt out of collecting data from third-party cookies through the Network Advertising Initiative service.
4. If you do not wish to record your location, please disable Location Services in your mobile settings.
3. PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION DATA AND ID. INFORMATION (PII)
4.1 ADVERTISING, STATISTICS, REMARKETING
We may work with web / mobile app statistics to help us understand how the Website is used to record statistics such as the frequency of visits and length of stay on the site. We work with advertisers and third-party ad networks who need to know how users interact with the Site. Advertisers and advertising networks use some of the information collected from the Website, including, but not limited to, the unique identifier of the user's device and / or mobile phone number. To protect the anonymity of information, we use encryption technology to ensure that third parties cannot cross-identify individuals. Partners may also collect anonymous information about other websites / applications you've used / downloaded, websites you visit, accurate location information, other inaccurate location information, in order to serve targeted ads within the Website and elsewhere. The encrypted information you have provided may be passed on to our partners and may be combined with other information available to you for statistical analysis or advertising purposes. Our partners have no independent use of the information we transmit to them and have agreed to abide by the rules set by their respective laws.
Users wishing to opt out should follow the procedures described in section
4.2 PARTNERSHIPS WITH THIRD PARTIES
We may transfer data to third parties for the purpose of providing a service you requested or an advertising offer offered by us or third parties. Partner Information Transfer includes applications or websites that integrate with APIs or otherwise our services and APIs or services with which encantadohairandbeauty.com is linked.
4.3 SOCIAL NETWORKS
There may be opportunities within our Site to share on Social Networks and other related tools that allow you to share your actions within the Website with other applications, websites or the media, and vice versa. Using such features allows you to share information with your friends or the general public, depending on the settings you have set in your personal profile. Please see the privacy policies of these social services for more information on how your data is handled.
4.4 NOTIFICATIONS / MESSAGES ON MOBILE DEVICES
We may work with partners using SDKs for mobile devices, including the OneSignal Messaging SDK, for passive information gathering, which generally helps us send personalised alerts / messages. This data can also be used to identify you in a unique way, among other things, for the purpose of displaying targeted ads, messages, or content. Depending on the permissions granted to this application (see section 7), this information may include personal information including your e-mail address. This information can also include exact location or WiFi information, installed and activated applications, and unique device / user account IDs (e.g. Android Advertising ID).
1. Unsubscribe from OneSignal Push Alerts You can, in all cases, opt out of receiving notifications / messages by going to your device's "Settings" and locating the corresponding settings (possibly under "Alerts"), and then changing these settings for some or all of the applications on your phone. (Different device configurations or device updates may affect or change the way these settings work.)
2. Opt out of Interest-Based mobile ads. You can opt out of targeted ads that use dedicated mobile identifiers to serve ads based on user preferences. They are blocked from these ads by opening the Google Settings app on your phone by selecting "Ads," and then selecting the option to opt out of Interest-based Ads. (Different device configurations or device updates may affect or change the way these settings work.)
4.5 SALE / MIGRATION / CHANGE CONTROL
4.6 REQUEST BY JUDICIAL / POLICE / GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES
Encantadohairandbeauty.com may provide data to the competent judicial, police and other administrative authorities upon legal request to:
• Compliance with applicable laws
• Respond to government inquiries (or inquiries from legal, governmental or semi-governmental or local or Internet Protection Authorities of any kind)
• Compliance with a valid legal process
• Protect its rights and property, the Site and / or other users of the Site
The user / member has, within the framework of telecommunications privacy law, the rights of information and objection provided by Articles 11 to 13 of Law 2472/1997 and Regulation (EU) 2016/679, for personal data.
4. COLLECTION AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA UNDER TREATIES
5. PROCEDURES REQUIRING THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA & IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION (PII)
5.1 SUBSCRIBE TO THE WEBSITE
In order to create an account on the Website, the visitor must provide his / her first name, email and password. During the registration process, the visitor is asked to provide additional optional information, though if he so wishes, such as area of residence, date of birth, sex, contact telephone etc. After registration, the above account details may be viewed / modified at any time. and free of charge to the user / member himself by using his personal password or upon request to contact Encantadoandbeauty.com
5.2 Electronic Booking / Transfer of Personal Data to Associated Businesses
In order to process an online booking with a partner business, the user / member of the Website is required to provide the name of the booking recipient as well as a contact telephone, as he would have done if he had made a phone booking. These details may be of the user himself / herself or any other natural person on whose behalf the user / member is booking. The user / member may also optionally provide additional specific comments regarding the service to be received. Upon completion of the booking on the Website, the name of the beneficiary, the contact telephone and any special comments are automatically transferred to the booking company and only to the booking company, as they are necessary for the optimal provision of the relevant services. Affiliate companies are legally bound by encantadohairandbeauty.com to treat such information as confidential and to use it solely for the purpose of supporting and enforcing electronic bookings. This information is also kept in the encantadohairandbeauty.com archive
5.3 Comments and Reviews
In providing its services or other promotions, encantadohairandbeauty.com may at regular intervals invite its members to participate in electronic voting. In order to participate in these polls, users / members of the Site should state their name and, where appropriate, other personal information such as their status, age, etc. (depending on the nature of the questions being asked to vote). The vote of the user / member is solely for the purpose of drawing conclusions regarding the position of the public on a particular issue and may not be used for any other purpose or disclosed to third parties.
5.5 Interface with third party websites
Through the Website / Application, the visitor / user / member can access other third party websites such as social networking sites such as facebook and instagram. Whenever the visitor / user / member makes use of this service, information is exchanged with such websites and the information shared will be governed by their respective privacy policies. The visitor / user / member is required to modify his / her account privacy settings on these websites directly. encantadohairandbeauty.com does not control the privacy policies of such third parties and assumes no responsibility or liability for the actions of such third parties.
7. IMPORTANT NOTE FOR OPERATING SYSTEMS LICENSES
Most mobile platforms (iOS, Android, etc.) have specified specific types of device data that applications cannot access without your consent. These platforms have licensing systems in place to obtain your consent. The iOS platform will notify you the first time our site needs access to certain types of data and will give you the option to consent (or not) to this request. Android devices update the rights that our site requires before using it for the first time, and your use of the app is your consent. The permissions / permissions that our website requires may change over time.
Each computer connected to the Internet is assigned a unique number known as an Internet Protocol (IP) address. The IP address through which the Visitor / User / Member's PC is accessed on the Internet and then to the Website is stored and may be used by encantadohairandbeauty.com if necessary in the event of a breach of the Terms Use of the Website / Application by the visitor / user / member.
10. AMENDMENTS TO THIS POLICY
Last revised date: 06/09/2019
8. IP ADDRESSES
9. GENERAL TERMS OF PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The user / member may contact encantadohairandbeauty.com at any time and without charge in order to cross-check the existence of the personal account, to correct it, to change or delete it, and to opt-out of receiving email notifications. When updating personal information, encantadohairandbeauty.com may ask the user / member to verify their identity before they can satisfy their request. Visitors / users of the Website who are minors are not eligible to register as members and therefore are not required to submit their personal information. The Account Owner of the Website (Member) is solely responsible for any use and maintenance of the confidentiality and security of his / her password and shall promptly notify encantadohairandbeauty.com of any unauthorized use of his / her account and any other breach of his / her email. account. encantadohairandbeauty.com operates in accordance with applicable Greek and Community law and has adopted procedures to safeguard the personal data that the user / member provides through the Website, as long as it is subscribed to its services. Only authorized personnel shall have access to them whenever necessary. These items are deleted after the termination of the transaction in any way.